Marorr replied

295 weeks ago

Watchers Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 720p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A boy takes in a stray dog, later discovering that it is an ultra-intelligent runaway being stalked by a dangerous creature from the same genetic research lab.
Based on a novel by Dean Koontz. A boy takes in a stray dog, later finding out that its an ultra-intelligent runaway from a genetic research lab. Unknow to him, the dog is being stalked by another escaped creature thats not quite so friendly.
Scary in places though the effects did leave something to be desired unless you have bad eyesight or are afraid of the dark. However most of the acting was convincing and most of the effects were well done. I thought the creature looked a bit too much like a man in a gorilla suit for my liking. It reminded me of the original pink panther film.
A lot of people do not like this movie. In fact, almost all the reviews here are negative. The problem seems to be that a lot of loyal fans of the book were angered by all the changes made in this movie adaption. I had the same type of feeling after I saw &quot;The General&#39;s Daughter.&quot; &quot;The General&#39;s Daughter&quot; left a lot of stuff from the book out and changed lots of stuff too. I found myself disliking the movie barley a half an hour into it. Luckily I have yet to read Dean Koontz&#39;s book &quot;Watchers&quot; and that is probably one of the reasons why I liked it so much. I was able to watch it on it&#39;s own and not compare it to the book and in my opinion it is a fine little horror movie.<br/><br/>Corey Haim wasn&#39;t as bad as I thought he would be. After I had seen the hideous &quot;Fever Lake,&quot; which is on the IMDB&#39;s bottom 100 list where it deserves to be, I became cautious not to rent anything with Corey Haim for a long time. Then I found out Michael Ironside was in it and decided to risk the dollar and thirteen cents. Michael Ironside was excellent as always. He seems to be at his best when he is playing villains, like he did in &quot;Total Recall&quot; and &quot;Highlander 2.&quot; <br/><br/>The film is well directed and it moves at a very fast pace. The monster isn&#39;t that bad. You don&#39;t really see much of it thought, other then a flash of hair, or and arm coming out of the roof or something. You start to see the whole thing during the ending climax at the cabin, which by the way I thought was pretty exciting.<br/><br/>All in all, I enjoyed this movie. It is fast-paced and it doesn&#39;t fall apart at the end like many horror movies do. It doesn&#39;t try to insult the viewer either with a dumb twist ending. Not that their bad, we just don&#39;t need them all the time. Michael Ironside was good as always and his scenes are the best parts of the movie. I think tomorrow I&#39;ll rent &quot;Watchers II.&quot; I give this 8/10

646f9e108c
Love Don't Die full movie download mp4Malled download torrentKiller Bean Forever full movie 720p downloadNeogenic Nightmare Chapter 1: The Insidious Six dubbed hindi movie free download torrentYield full movie in hindi free download hd 720pThe Outlier online freeRetribution full movie in hindi free download hd 1080phindi Mourning BellDouble Target malayalam movie downloadDaniel Is Accused of Stabbing Nathan full movie hd 1080p download kickass movie
Please log in to post a reply.