evillittlekitten Admin replied

454 weeks ago

Here we are:

Two years since ARR launched. One year, 11 months, 4 hours, and 17 minutes since Legit was founded. One year, 3 months, 17 days, 5 hours, and 6 minutes since some of you capped Mythology Tomes. 3 months, 4 days, 1 hour, and 13 minutes since some of you dinged level 60.

Celebrating all of these noteworthy, glorious events, SQEX recently patched its latest special event – The Rising – delivering a heartfelt tribute to us, the players.

They also dropped some delicious hints on what's to come.

…ZOMG DOOMTRAIN PRIMAL?! :D

*ahem*

Eager to savor more spoiler-y morsels, I, like so many of you, roamed the halls of the Eighteenth Floor, talking to every NPC in sight.

However, in exploring, I was shocked – and perhaps a little dismayed – to see that our beloved FC leader, Big Poppa himself, had been moonlighting on the SQEX development team.

Perhaps he's the reason Astrologians don't suck as much? Perhaps he, out of deep love and respect for his brother healer Fiz, retooled the underpowered class and made it the star it is today.

Or, conversely, perhaps he's the reason Paladins still suck to this day? After all, how much development could he honestly be doing…?

last edited 454 weeks ago by evillittlekitten

Kaduru replied

454 weeks ago

I think you may be on to something.

454 weeks ago

Eric is definitely ON something…?

Eric Sin Big Poppa replied

454 weeks ago

I feel like this is a sneak peak at your dream world

453 weeks ago