evillittlekitten Admin replied

456 weeks ago

Holy cat crap! Progress!

After suffering multiple set-backs, including scheduling snafus and losing an original member of our raid team, we finally got together and did things! Yay!

Our team is looking pretty different from the last round of progression… Indi changed classes. I bleached my skin. Davos became a goat. And two new randos infiltrated our ranks, somehow… I feel like introductions might be in order?

Congrats to Shirai for continuing the time-honored tradition of rolling higher than Indignation and winning the fending necklace!

Congrats to Fiz for healing us while high on Vicodin and then scooping up the healing bracelet!

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's utter bullshit that we start this round of progression off with tank and healer loot [again], but I'm not bitter. Davos is, but I'm not.

Onwards to A2S…which doesn't really have a name, so I'm calling it: Ultimate Ninja Pichi Pichi Pichi~ Storm Garage - Ragnarok //Rebirth.

Catchy, right?

last edited 456 weeks ago by evillittlekitten

Fizaru Raider replied

456 weeks ago

Listen, if I can heal this on Vicodin, imagine when I'm sober!

Davos Overlord replied

456 weeks ago

At first I thought you meant to call me a DPS monster as well. And then it dawned on me what you were really saying. ;_;

Kaduru replied

456 weeks ago

Well done my children.

evillittlekitten Admin replied

456 weeks ago

At first I thought you meant to call me a DPS monster as well. And then it dawned on me what you were really saying. ;_;Davos

I felt pretty clever. :>
Please log in to post a reply.