evillittlekitten Admin replied

460 weeks ago

Welcome to Siren!
Free Company Board: Sup dickshits, it's Soul again, has anyone found my Bravura? I must've accidentally lost it trying to stay adrift in the sea of pink. Lol 1v1 me nerds.

[FC]<Gerard Bunansa> o/
[FC]<Nojiko Strongclaws> G!
[FC]<Duress Astutulus> hey pookumzzz
[FC]<Ling Awizz> sup guys! im back
[FC]<Ling Awizz> brb, going to hospital, just got tazed
Ling Awizz logged out
[FC]<Gerard Bunansa> anyone for expert?
[8]<Davos Stormborne> indi, duress, expert?
[8]<Gerard Bunansa> oh hey, davos, im actually looking to do an expert as well! perhaps if you, myself, indi, and duress partied together we could clear the dungeon with extreme speed and efficiency!
[8]<Davos Stormborne> For tits sake im not partying with that bitch again. he doesnt even have a t9 book like i, davos stormborne, master summoner, have.
[8]<Gerard Bunansa> mt?
[8]<Davos Stormborne> No
[8]<Davos stormborne> Indi, duress, expert?
[8]<Indignation Astutulus> ffs invite him, i need someone to carry all my gil around so i can shield lob better.
Davos Stormborne invites you to a party
(Gerard Bunansa) Oh! i see we seem to be missing a healer, i can switch to white mage to easily rectify the situation!
(Davos Stormborne) Im going white mage.
(Gerard Bunansa) oh, ok davos, it will be a shame to lose your great single target dps and powerful jump skills if you were to not roll dragoon, but i am content with selecting whichever class youd like me to be!

**Fast forward to the 1st boss**

(Gerard Bunansa) Uhm, davos, i believe the correct way to handle the mechanics of this fight is to use the spell esuna to rid your fellow adventurers of the debuff that is applied prior to the boss using his tail screw ability. the more you know!
(Davos Stormborne) STFU NUB YOURE WORSE THAN FUCKING SHIT AND YOU LOOK LIKE ASS
(Gerard Bunansa) i apologize for my lackluster glamour, would you be willing to help me figure out a better one?
(Gerard Bunansa) also, what are you doing duress?
(Duress Astutulus) playing with my fat cat.
(Gerard Bunansa) Well according to my trademarked Sony Ps4Parse, youre still out dpsing me, so whatevs
(Davos Stormborne) Ill only help if you glamor to look like my wingman off of the movie i was in, top gun.
(Gerard Bunansa) ah, i dont believe ive seen that film
(Indignation Astutulus) WHAT FOR FUCKS SAKEAOEIFHA NPIJNGALKJFSN SKDJF
You've been dismissed from the duty, and from Final Fantasy 14:ARR.
Please log in to post a reply.